Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yes, It's A Good Life

In a way, accepting new responsibilities will really mean double, triple, quadruple the workload! And that's why my posts are getting sparse.

I'm also helping some nice people with some setting-up work on the side, which means my time is really optimized day in, day out. Asalkan bawak masuk rezeki, gua takde hal punya. Boleh gak simpan duit sket for the upcoming vacation graciously paid for by hubby terchenta. Nyam nyam! :P


Among the leisurely activities I managed to fit in my so-called busy schedule these past few weeks are Aizat & Faizal's concert (took the day off so I can spend some time with the kiddies before I go missing for a major part of the night hehe), bawak MIL jenjalan to IKEA (NEVER again on a weekend.. gah!), shopping trips with Mama here and there... dan bermacam2 lagi that could be too revealing to put in this wholesome family blog LOL.

Apa-apa pun, I just want to stress the importance of keeping family close to your heart.



*Runs off to give everybody a hug* :-)

2 nodded yes:

a.j. said...

bowlingg =)

pye:rudz said...

acara makan-makan keluarga adalah antara aktiviti kegemaran ramai.

Post a Comment