Friday, January 29, 2010

Yes, I'm Hooked

It's been a while since my last post, but I can assure you (yes, all two or three of you) that I do have a valid reason for slacking on my updates.

I got hooked on scrapbooking.

Bear in mind that I'm not a creative person when it comes to designing, so for practice I tried to do simple stuff first. Turns out it's not that hard after all, provided you have at least minimal knowledge of enche' potosop (even if minimal pun susah nak cecah, there are several tutorials online to help you get started)

This is what I started with:
 
*Texture file and clipping mask above are copyright of their respective owners 

And I ended up with this:

Seronot siot hahahaha! 

I'm having a wonderful time with this .. my next project will be for the kids. Maybe I can get a whole book done by Muadz's 1st birthday.. nyeh :P

1 nodded yes:

pye:rudz said...

tahniah dari saya sempena ulangtahun perkahwinan anda.

Post a Comment