Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yes, I Remember

Throughout the day I was messing about my files on the PC, organizing my folders and deleting whatever I don't need. Then suddenly I felt the urge to reminisce. So I clicked on my huge MP3 folder.

It didn't help that I was on the verge of OD'ing on a large frapp, courtesy of Berg. The caffeine buzz definitely contributed to the fits of laughter each time I played a song from these fellas:

Remember them?

Gua gelak tak hengat! I went to check out their Greatest Hits tracklist on Amazon, and I can sing the words to 12 out of 14 songs, from memory! Who would've believed this, coming from me?

But I think the extra caffeine in my system is slowly persuading my subconscious mind to do things I don't normally do when I'm in my 'sober' self. (Note: I don't drink coffee on a daily basis. Probably only a couple of times a month, and if somebody buys me one. I'm 100% tea lover, thanks to mum)

Now I have the niggling urge to head to the nearest CD store and buy their greatest hits album. If you think I need to be stopped, please drop me a comment. LOL!

2 nodded yes:

pye:rudz said...

layan jugak lagu diorang nih sebenarnya.
eheh.

ziah said...

BELIIIII!!!!!! lepas tu aku nak satu copy... heh....

Post a Comment